Does your business depend on vital documents?
Escrow means security for you.
Behind many services and products lie documents which are the trade secret of the vendor and the customer is not given access to these documents.
Without access to these documents, those goods or services cannot be used or further developed. But what happens if the vendor for whatever reason is not able to keep their commitments or ceases to operate. This might be the case, for example, if they go bankrupt, close down or refuse to provide a service.
If these documents have been deposited with swissEscrow, in such cases you will be given access to them and you will still be able to make use of the goods or services which you have paid for or to develop them further.
If your business depends on vital documents swissEscrow offers you the certainty that they will remain available to you long-term.
Advantages of escrow for the customer
- The customer is protected against the case where the vendor ceases to operate.
- They have access to vital documents when the vendor ceases to operate.
- They can be sure of seamless use and further development of the goods or services they have paid for.
- They protect their investment.
- They reduce their dependency on the service provider or vendor.
- They reduce business risk.
swissEscrow – your partner for document security.